1. Core wounds: Betrayal, Abandonment, Unloved, Parasitized, Violence, Trauma etc.
2. What is there? Unfelt Grief and Anger
3. Leads to bitterness and resentment and more trauma and illness if not moved
5. Passed on in the DNA (in the tissue) Epigenetics
Its like A stuck vibration. A stuck song.
6. Manifested in certain areas of the body physically. I.e. Liver -anger. Gallbladder - bitterness. Lungs- grief. Etc.
6. Sets up emotional extremes. I.e. Little boy vs Monk. New age yet very angry.
7. We leave our bodies felt as chronic fear and anxiety
8. The unconscious will speak and act through that wounded voice. (I.e. Perverted old man in sleep talking or drugs etc. unconscious actions.
" The grinch that stole Christmas"
9. These will be triggered by "karmic" relationships.
10. Corresponding crystalized thought forms.
1. Feel all the feelings that never got felt
even if they aren't yours.
2. This is not who we are
2 recognize the wound and hold yourself before you go into thought forms
3. Take responsibility
4. Forgiveness. Of self and others and being forgiven. Facing justice and punishment if necessary.
5. Flood the body with love.
5. Burn it with fire.
6. Loosen stuck vibrations.
5. Hold yourself.
6. Dance. Sing.
4. How to feel?
c. Things that trigger are opportunities to grow
d. Music. Chants.
E. Qualify thought and action with love.